About 25 to 30 children from a New Jersey day care have accidentally consumed bleach instead of water.
A teacher who was working as a substitute was supposed to give some water from the cooler to the children. But instead unknowingly the teacher ended up giving water mixed with bleach.
The incident happened at The Growing Tree II Learning Center in Downtown Jersey City.
The children were immediately rushed to Jersey City Medical Center where they are being evaluated for any symptoms.
ABC 7 Chicago reports that all the children are conscious and no one is reported to be suffering from any serious signs or symptoms of the illness.
The parents of the children have been notified and the children are being closely monitored.